Write For Blooming Sunshine
Do you have an inspiring story to tell? Are you passionate about writing? Do you like to encourage people? If so, there may be a spot for you on the Blooming Sunshine Blog!
What We’re Looking For
- Teens and adults who want to inspire those ages 13-18
- Posts that encourage, give advice, and uplift
Our posts are written in a conversational, friendly, and personal tone.
Blog submissions are unpaid at this time, but there are other helpful benefits you can consider, like being published online, helping others, growing as a writer, and sharing your gift with girls who need to hear what you have to say.
How to Submit
- Send your idea/pitch in a short paragraph along with your name and proposed title using the contact form below. If you would like to include a short bio with a photo or a link to your website, feel free to forward that as well. Your submission MUST fit with the openings that are posted below.
- If you receive a confirmation of acceptance via email, please send your post by the deadline given, no exceptions. If you do not receive a response after 2 weeks, your submission has not been chosen, but that doesn’t mean that you’re not a great writer. It may mean that we’re already received what we need, or your work may not fit at the time.
- All posts must be a minimum of 250 words, and no longer than 700 words.
- Once your work is submitted, you give us permission to edit, and share it online.
- You own all rights to your written material, as you’re just sharing it with us.
- If anything submitted contains profanity, is explicit or inappropriate for our audience, or does not align with our brand, it will not be accepted.
Looking forward to partnering with you.
Submission Openings (drumroll please)
- True stories of overcoming a challenge in your teens (bullying, depression, bad grades, friendship drama, and more)
- Summer fashion trends for teens
- Devotionals (Christian devotionals that bring you closer to God)
- Mentor Spotlight Series (how having a mentor, or being one has changed your life)
- Goal Achievement (stories of goals you have, or goals you have achieved)
- My Summer Break
To contact Blooming Sunshine for submissions, collaborations requests, advertising opportunities or anything else, please fill out the form below. Thanks!